Monday, April 9, 2012

Project 2



I began with SimSynth and opened up the riff machine (I think that is what I used because the folder for the chop tool wasn't working) and found a pattern I liked. I then added some drums in with the kick, snare, and hat. Finally I used the bass plug for the FL Slayer and put in sounds to match the SimSynth pattern. I apologize if I haven't been using correct terminology or if I could have used better words, I can't remember what is what and I didn't want to use terminology incorrectly. I also wasn't sure how to describe how I did the drums and bass as far as what went where.


1 comment:

  1. Half of your post is an apology. No need for that- just show me your best work. If you have a question, ask. if something isn't working, ask. Your loop meets the criteria for project 2.

    ReplyDelete