Thursday, May 10, 2012

Project 4--Проект 4

I began with a guitar part slightly longer than one measure that I then put into the playlist and fixed so that it would loop at the end of my notes so as not to have dead space. I put the Fruity Filter into the mixer, I had it set to x2 to make it more powerful and I messed around with the controls until I found what I liked (I cannot describe exactly what I did but I made automation clips for the Cutoff Frequency and High pass knobs, Band Pass is completely off, Low Pass is completely on, and Resonance is slightly below half. Finally, the x2 feature was turned on.). I then preceded to add the 3xOsc with the Arpeggio 9 preset and added a long G5 note into the synth, I then used the Fruity X-Y Controller to create a sound I liked and it was put into the playlist. Finally, I added a Channel Volume Envelope on to the Slayer and called it a day.

1 comment:

  1. Good work. I'd like to hear a little bit more of this project. I think your ideas could be developed. It is only :12 seconds long after all. That said, I do hear automation on your clips. It is evident that you know how to use these controls.

    ReplyDelete